Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by Plant Culture
By using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Plant Culture online store
You can only use our online store if you are over the age of 18.
All prices on the Plant Culture online store and all orders processed are in New Zealand dollars. All prices include GST when purchased in New Zealand and exclude GST when purchased elsewhere.
All transactions on our website use industry best practice encryption and security. Our staff, contractors and developers don't have access at any time to any card data entered into the website.
Price: All prices on www.plantculture.nz are stated in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). We may alter prices without notice.
Hemp Food Law - Not for Human Consumption
Under the Food Standards Australia & New Zealand Code any low THC hemp seed food products supplied to the Customer are intended for use in New Zealand and Australia must be sold 'Not For Human Consumption', until legislation allows change.
Third party websites and products
Occasionally, the Plant Culture website might contain links to other third party websites. Those links are provided for your convenience and don't mean that we endorse the website. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website linked to our website.
The information contained on our website has been prepared for the purpose of providing information, including about our products and services, and is not intended to provide medical advice. Nothing stated or posted on our website is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, medical advice. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or content contained on our website.
We don't warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials contained on this website for any particular purpose.
Plant Culture is not liable for any claim, loss, damage or liability arising out of, or relating to, this Plant Culture website or the information contained on it.
All material on our website, and all software, design, text and graphics on our website are owned or licensed by us and protected by law. You must not copy, sell or use any part of our website or any material contained on our website without our written consent.
New Zealand law
The Plant Culture website and all contracts entered into through it are governed by and interpreted in accordance with New Zealand law.
We may change, delete or move any of the material on this website, or these terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
What information we collect
We only collect personal information that you provide us directly, e.g. when you sign up to our newsletter, ask us a question, or purchase from the Plant Culture online store. The information we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, credit card details and other personal information. You don't have to provide us with your personal information, but if don't then you might not be able to use all the features of this Plant Culture website or remain up to date with Plant Culture developments.
What we use your information for
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- send you our newsletter;
- facilitate the purchase and delivery of items purchased from the Plant Culture online store and keep you updated on your order;
- personalise your customer experience;
- respond to you;
- improve the Plant Culture website; and
- send you Plant Culture emails. There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each Plant Culture email if at any time you want to unsubscribe from receiving them.
How we might disclose your information
We may share your personal information with third parties who assist us in operating Plant Culture, our website and our online store. We may also disclose your personal information to comply with the law or to protect the property or safety of Plant Culture or others.
How to correct your information
You can access or update your personal details at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Plant Culture Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at www.plantculture.nz by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link and IS NOT already an Plant Culture customer. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each New Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a single Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order greater than $50 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $10. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year may be no more than 50 Qualified Referrals. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Plant Culture Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Plant Culture sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Plant Culture Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Plant Culture reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use Plant Culture Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Plant Culture reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
- Where is my $10 referral credit? Once the Referred makes a qualifying purchase of $50 or more, you will be issued a coupon code via email. If you haven’t received your coupon code, have more questions, or sense a disturbance in the force, please contact customer service here: https://www.plantculture.nz/pages/contact
- What does the 10% discount apply towards? The 10% discount applies towards qualifying supplements.