My Hemp Seed Aioli is easy, fast, delicious and healthy. The method is the same for any quick homemade hemp seed condiment I do in the magic bullet.
Remember your 5 flavours: salty, spicy, sweet, sour and umami.
Makes enough for 5 people
- 5 Tablespoons Hulled Hemp Seed
- 1 Clove of Garlic - NZ grown always better and not usually bleached.
- 3 Tablespoons of NZ grown Hemp Seed Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar or juice of one lemon/lime (if lemon is organic and has sweet pith I will through a whole deseeded lemon in with rind and all)
- Citrus rind
- Season it with pepper and salt
- A pinch of coconut sugar or not depending on how sweet you are.
- 50ml of water (add more or less for thinner or thicker aioli)
- Put all ingredients in a fast blender or magic bullet.
- Blend for 20-30 seconds (add more hemp seed if it's too thin)
- Pour into squeezy bottle or small bowl
- Garnish with hulled hemp seed, hemp seed oil and fresh herbsMy Hemp Seed Aioli is easy, fast, delicious and healthy.
To make any other quick homemade hemp based condiment I mix it up with in the magic bullet with some of the ideas below - options are endless.
Green - Use fresh leafy greens
Got no hemp left - Use other seeds like pumpkin or sunflower.
Spice it up - Use herbs and spices,
Vegan Cheese - Add nutritional yeast and chives
Smokey Chipotle - Add a tiny dash of liquid smoke, soy sauce and tomato
Fancy - Add truffle