Hemp Protein Waffles are quick, easy and delicious way to get your protein fix in style. Gluten free, minimal ingredient, vegan waffles perfect for your weekend breakfast! Packed with amazing hemp protein, the perfect superfood!
Total time: 30 minutes
1/4 cup hemp milk (1 tablespoon hemp seed + 1/4 cup water - blend)
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
¼ cup hemp protein powder
¾-1 cup of gluten free flour of your choice
1 tsp baking powder
Coconut yoghurt (optional) - We love Raglan Coconut
- Combine the soy milk, melted coconut oil and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to a large bowl and make sure they are thoroughly mixed through.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and combine.
- Cook in your waffle iron on high until crispy and delicious!
- Top with coconut yoghurt, fresh fruit and maple syrup, through the coconut yoghurt is optional I would highly recommend it!
Recipe and photo by Brooklyn Greenfeild