Life Changing Hemp Loaf
World famous recipe we have added hemp too. Once baked and cooled, slice and hide in the freezer.
- 100 grams Plant Culture hemp seed protein or Hulled Hemp Seed
- 100 grams sunflower seed kernels
- 90 grams flax seeds
- 65 grams hazelnuts, almonds or hemp seed
- 100 grams rolled oats or buckwheat (GF or lower GI use buckwheat)
- 1-3 tablespoons coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons of hemp seed oil or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons psyllium seed husks (3 tablespoons if using psyllium husk powder)
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt (add 1/2 teaspoon if using coarse salt)
- 3 tablespoons hemp seed oil or coconut oil (melted)
- 370 milliliters water
1. In a big bowl, add all dry ingredients followed with liquids (premix water, oil and extract by whisking in a seperate bowl). Mix ingredients well until becomes very thick. Before it sets, add mixture to flexible, silicon loaf pan or a standard loaf pan lined with parchment. (If the dough is too thick to stir, add one or two teaspoons of water until the dough is manageable). Smooth out the top with the back of a spoon. Let sit out on the counter for at least 2 hours, or all day or overnight. 12-24 hours enables the seeds to start sprouting making nutrients more bio-available. To ensure the dough is ready, it should retain its shape even when you pull the sides of the loaf pan away from it or lift the parchment
2. Preheat oven to 180° C
3. Place loaf pan in the oven on the middle rack, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove bread from loaf pan, place it upside down directly on the rack and bake for another 30 to 40 minutes. Bread is done when it sounds hollow when tapped. Let cool completely before slicing.
4. Store bread in a tightly sealed container for up to five days. Freezes well too – slice before freezing for quick and easy toast!
Please Note: All recipes are for designed for animal consumption only.